Monday 28 July 2014

New Organiser

This is not the post I had planned but..... today I caved in and purchased an organiser.
I have been looking at stalking various Filofax Pinterest boards, Youtube videos and blogs but couldn't justify the price for my needs. I made myself a management binder for at home, as I talked about in this post but as it is A4 size it is too big to carry out and about with me.
I went to paperchase for the 1st time today and whilst there came across their version of the Filofax and for £22 for the A5 size I couldn't walk out without one. It is also purple which is not only my favourite colour but also my business colours plus I recently had a birthday and still had the money I received.
The planner inserts run for 18 months (from July 2014 to December 2015). Filofax inserts will fit this organiser but paperchase do their own brand of inserts.
So without further ado I present my paperchase organiser (there is nothing in it yet as I have not had time to set it up)
Here it is in the box
Just out of the box
Lovely purple colour with embossed floral design
Inside front with zip pocket and card slots
Inside back with 2 pockets, 1 top, 1 side opening
The dividers it came with
I will be changing a few things as well as adding a few - especially the tabs. Why do you need agenda, diary and planner tabs?
The organiser also came with a set of year at a glance for 2014 & 2015, timetable pages, year planner for both years, Wo2P for both years, address pages, notes pages plus some graph, plain and lined coloured paper.
I will see how I get on with this but it seems to be of a good quality for the price. I will do an update once I have everything to my liking and have been using it for a while.

Do you have one of these organisers? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment